Saturday, November 29, 2008

First Post

Hey everyone. I am not greek. In fact I am not even close to being greek although I have gone there once and learned what a crepe was. I actually was thinking about doing something extremely deep and meaningful for the name of my blog such as the greek word for humor, or satire. However i went with Omega Psoa or in english, Large muscles of the loin.

I actually looked up loin on wikipedia and learned that the term loin simply means below the ribs to the edge of the pelvis. Of course I have been a long time believer that the word loin was synonymous to penis or the female counterpart; however, wikipedia says otherwise.  Medically, the term loin is not even used because it is not descriptive enough. People do however; use it as a euphemism for  sexual organs. Had loin from the start meant what it has become, we would have a far less awkward and vulgar world. Imagine the shame of coming home and having your child call you a penis doctor. Would you not rather be called "Doctor of the loins"? And Richard can be called dick without the image of a penis preceding him. 

Now a question i must ask myself
Sirloin steak= penis steak?
(after research)
Only bottom sirloin = steak near the penis.
(random funny note)
. Found a dude named Andrew Loin on facebook. if he is knighted he'd be Sir Loin. haha
 
Btw I got a sweet hat today with ear flaps and 2 balls hanging from the side. Never have I and never will I ever again enjoy balls hitting my face. And Allantoeides means sausage shaped. 

8 comments:

Dustin Kim said...

furst. dude, tell your koala joke.

Ken Jin said...

I can't believe you just wrote a blog entry centered around the word loin

enycetoutou said...

i cant believe it. but its nice. and yea tell your koala joke.

Megan said...

KEEP EM COMINGGGGGGGGG
make this your first priority.

omgo0kness said...

you guys actually did it!

whats allantoeides mean?

Postmaster said...

sausage shaped. its in the post

Anonymous said...

hahaha
sir loin
i actually laughed at that one

Unknown said...

hahaha john, i'm pretty impressed. reading your entry actually brightened up my day :) is this what naturally goes on in your mind?