Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello again.

hello everyone. I will not lie I am guilty as charged. I have been hiding away in a land not so far away from you all to escape the scrutiny and expectation that comes with being a writer. I was bombed out though and so here I am. ohh herro!

Today I was sitting in burger king and reminiscing about better times when I remembered that BK used to sell tacos. I actually called a few people to see if I could get any confirmation of this fact, and the responses I got ranged from "you're a lunatic" to "you're stupid". And so with not much encouragement and a heavy heart I began to wonder if perhaps the burger king taco vision that I had was nothing but a falsity.




But lo and behold....
And so I once again realized that my memory for great and awesome things would never fail me ever. And for those who doubt me I tell you that I am not to be doubted!




And so I write this eulogy to the burger king taco.
You were so good my friend. I am sad to see that you have now gone where I can no longer consume you. Rest in Peace until next time.
Maybe Taco Bell is going to come out with burgers! And pizza hut with chicken nuggets?!?! And McDonalds with Pizza? I mean dominoes has already started making baked subs. What is going to happen next?!?!
I can only dream friends. Dream of the great creations that will come out that are not that original in themselves, but "with a glass eye" (dunno if thats a legitimate expression", they are the most original things to have happened in fast food history!

1 comment:

enycetoutou said...

lol thanks for the post finally john, i thought i was gonna delete this blog from my bookmark haha but yes i want some burger king taco too now, damn why you have to bring that up