Monday, December 1, 2008

December

And now is a perfect example of how fast time can really go. Let's take a moment to say "Dam. It's already December".
----Moment-----

I hope as you did that you felt the same sort of bewildered yet excited emotion that I felt. Christmas Eve! Christmas! New Years Eve! John's Birthday!

And so we're entering what i would like to call a series. I'm going to call it the Thy Loin series and I know I'm really killing the loin joke, however; for a little while longer I'm going to ride upon its thunder. And so the next 7 entries will be answers to 7 very important questions/concerns one may have during the upcoming holiday season and my birthday.

T- shirts. Obviously you want to buy a cool t-shirt, but what do you do when it's too cold to show them off?




Hats, You want to wear a hat, but you also want your hair to maintain its luster and form. What to do in this situation?



You want to do something special this holiday season but you don't know where to go!


L
eggings are sweet but do you have the legs to fit in them? Are leggings practical? If leggings are not for me, then what can I wear as a substitute?



Oranges! Tangerine season is generally from November - January. What does being in the middle month of the season mean for your orange eating experience?






I
want to get John an expensive awesome present for his birthday. Who can I talk to? What can i get him?





Nutrition. John I usually hibernate during the winter and after I wake up, I realize that the reason my phone keeps falling out of my pouch, is because it's part of my stomach. How can I quickly remedy the situation?



And so that's what we're going to be talking about for the next few days. Just letting you guys know and if there's anything else you guys want to be informed about, you're welcome to tell either me or Dustin. Thanks.

P.S. I hope these images aren't copyrighted. If they are I give full credit to where it is due.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This questions are ridiculous, but some are pretty practical.
i will wait for the answers so post post post! :) better not be a lazy poster or i will totally never look at this blog again. and you need me to bless this blog, cause im an avid commenter HAHA
way to tell everyone its your birthday. what a loser. youre supposed to wait for people to know it and SURPRISE you. youre dumb.

ooyeoj said...

so...i dont get who's writing these blogs.

enycetoutou said...

i definitely need a answer to the hat question since my hair is becoming unbearably long now. but i know you can come through with some exciting answers. and yes. damn its december already.

Ken Jin said...

i need you to answer that hat question dawg.