Friday, December 12, 2008

To Tide You Over

Well, while John is racking his brains trying to come up with new material busy with finals, here are some things to keep in mind:

  • John, this is a dam


    and this is damn

  • I have a paper on Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics due at 3PM. I will be starting it at 5AM because of a YouTube session that lasted way longer than it should've. I know, you're saying, "Gosh golly gee, Dustin! That couldn't have been worth it. Oh, you and your procrastinating ways." But before you judge me for my transgressions, I ask the jury for leniency due to the awesomeness of the video I ended up on.



    "He said, 'I am extreemaly hungry!'" See, I told you it was explainable. Alas, I still have to write that damn paper.
Links of the Week
Joke of the Day 
Two giraffes walk into a bar. A bartender says, "Hey, I was walking home from work and I was wondering if you two need an ambulance, because that looked like it hurt a lot." 

Get it? Harr.

3 comments:

Susanna said...

i want to be someone's precious cheeseburger.


your links are especially disturbing this time haha.

Megan said...

hahahaha i wanted to tell john about the dam thing

enycetoutou said...

hey i feel like ive heard that joke somewhere before. but hey, good luck on that paper.